Summer Learning Journy

Hi bloggers there was a challenge on the summer learning let me explain what the summer learning journey is it is where in the holidays and 1 week before the holidays you do activity's today was if you where on a island for 3 weeks with NaiNoa is a person who is a master at sailing the sea's.
if I was on a island with 3 weeks and only food i would bring watermelon,strawberry's, coconuts and apple's. water melon because it is big and you can save it for later. Strawberry's because there are a lot in a pound so maybe bring a couple pounds of strawberry's. I brought coconut's because it has a lot of juice and food so that is a good thing. apple's because they are healthy and they are juicy and it would survive more. Thank you for reading my blog!

Comments

  1. Hi Tyson, Its me callum from Waikowhai Primary School, I liked how you explained what was in the story of the activitie you were doing. This remind me of last years Summer Learning journey which I didn't do ,uch of. Maybe next time you could explain more about why you need those types of food. Well good luck on the Summer Learning Journey competition and if you want to see my blog its wpscallum.blogspot.com BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Tyson, are you having a good day so far?

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious. I would definitely take watermelon too, as it’s one of my favourite fruits!
    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    In order to get the full points for this activity, have another read through the instructions and add some more to your post - you can either edit this post or delete it and make an entirely new one. This activity asks for 10 food items. Once you’ve done that, I will check it again and award you the points if done correctly :)

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :)
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also just a reminder that there is a few activities for each day, so make sure you complete them all to get all the points and to be in the running to win some epic prizes!

    Have a fantastic day Tyson,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Opening of the Playground