Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Hello my Blog friends and today is another Summer learning Journey. This time it is if you had 3 super powers what would it be Not to feel pain because if you don't feel pain you won't be able to feel pain if you get hurt and thats a good thing because I usually trip and hurt my self a lot so maybe that's a good thing for me. My next power is good combo because I chose invincibility because if you can't feel pain and you are impossible to kill then you are so powerful that you could rule the world with that kind of power. My third one is the force I chose it because If someone attacks me I would lift them up and throw them so they never come back. See you later Bloggers!

Comments


  1. Namaste Tyson, how is your day going today?

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose - I enjoyed reading them! I also like how you’ve explained why you would want these particular superpowers. I would choose teleportation because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing! Who is your favourite movie character superhero?

    Being able to feel pain is our body’s way of telling us we are in danger so maybe it's a good thing that we feel pain, what do you think about this?

    Thanks for posting! Have a brilliant day and keep up the great mahi!
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyson.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Opening of the Playground

Summer Learning Journy