High Jump

Hi bloggers for a few days we did  High Jump. It is where you have to try get over the pole and land on the mat and once everyone had a turn the pole rises. I have  gotten up to 1.5 Metres it is very high for a 10 year old. My next goal to get is 1.14 metres, the trick is for jumping is to jump in the  middle and spread your legs as far as you can so you can get over the pole. When it gets to high I just  use  my back it is much easier to land and easier to go higher. I got into high jump by trying it out and when I knew how to do scissor kicks and land on our back I started to like doing High Jump and then I got better and better until
I got up to a metre  and that was a big goal for me back then now I am trying to get higher. I hope next year that I get my goal or even better this year. Thank you for reading my blog please come and check out my next Friday blog Bye!

Comments

  1. Hi Tyson it is Nikhil from waikowhai primary school. I like how much writing you have an d you get far for 10 year like you said. I like how you write thet your goal used to be 1 meter and now it is 1.14
    Maybe next time you could write more about how you do it because I got a bit lost when you said how you did it. Other that that great job! And good luck with 1.14!
    If you would like to visit my blog go to
    https://wpsnikhilg.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Opening of the Playground

Summer Learning Journy