Athletics

Hello bloggers. Welcome back on my blog. On Wednesday the 19th it was Athletics. First up for the 11 and 10 year old boys was 200 metres. If you made into the finals you had to come 1st 2nd or 3rd to make it into the finals. If you did that means you still did 200 metres but you had to compete against the other 1st 2nd 3rd competitor's at then end of the race it is the same 1st 2nd 3rd people are in zones. After we did that we were allowed to do 400 metres if you wanted to. After the run we were waiting till the hand bell rang. After 200 metre run was fun relays it is where you get into a group and then the first person had to bounce the ball to the bucket then do 10 star jumps then you had to repeat until everyone has gone so then the first person to have all teams gone and sitting down wins. The next activity was sprints and it was pretty challenging to verse very fast people but my score was pretty good overall I came 2nd. That was a big achievement for me. What I enjoyed the the most was that I got to play with my friends and race them because they don't really like running so that is why I chose Sprints as my favourite. Next up was Sprint watching we were watching 7 year old girls I can't really get into the details that much because I don't know their name's but I can tell you that there were 2 girls that kept coming first all the time but I do not know their names, At the start you had to do 50 metre then  75 metre then the 100 metre so thats all I can say because that is all I know. Thank you for reading my blog please come and check my next blog Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Opening of the Playground

Summer Learning Journy