Maori God Art

Hi bloggers  this week we are working on a Maori God our options were Tu God of man and war, Tane God of the forest,Tangaroa God of sea,Haumia God of uncultivated and Wild food, Rongo God of agriculture. I chose Tangaroa because I wanted it to look aqua man with a spare  was trying to get it like a tornado on its tail with a spare with korus on it so it is more Maori I only did it because I wanted to make it have strong arms so I did it on its arms because he has no legs he has a water tornado I did it because I thought it would be cooler. I like doing it because I like colouring it and I will show you a quick photo if you want more of these check out other peoples ones in Te waka ako. I drawed this less than 2 days.I hope you enjoyed my blog please check out my others and next fridays blog bye!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Opening of the Playground

Summer Learning Journy