My Narrative

Hi bloggers I did another Narrative this time it is improved here it is!

The Plane Problem

On a wet rainy day I was off to the airport to go see my cousins in Argentina I took My Car. I had to drive fast or I'll miss my plane I arrived when the rain was even harder I booked my ticket I took first class so I had a bed because it took 5 days to get there. When I was on it started to get dark I looked out It was raining a bit harder. I thought to myself if there is going to be a storm today I was getting annoyed at the rain. 

I asked Fred if it was going to be OK to go through this hard rain. He replied with Yes but if a big storm comes we might have to go around it that will take another 5 hours. I thought I heard thunder but I thought that it was just someone bumping something. I just sat down and relaxed till I heard another sound I told them to “be quiet I'm trying to relax here” I got no reply then it stopped for 30 minutes until I heard a louder one I asked one of the staff members one of the people are making loud noises I told then to be quiet and I got no reply.

He said “If it happens again tell me” I noticed that it was Fred I said “Who’s flying the plane?” He said “It's on autopilot” I was surprised because I had never known that there was a button for auto pilot when he walked off he looked like he was hiding something. I didn't bother to care because I knew If I got into it, he would be mad so I went back to sleep. I woke up when I heard it again I called Fred He said “What's up?”I said someone is still doing it He ran back to where he controls the plane he said whoever is making the noise please stop. They stopped and a lady named Susan she asked me “want anything to eat ask me” I said ``Do you have a glass of water She said yes I will go get one for you. She brings back a bottle of water I say I wanted a glass of water she replied with we had no glass sorry I said it's OK don't have to apologise to me She walked off then I noticed that I saw a flash then I asked Susan what's going on.She replied with I don’t know what's going on ask Fred

I looked out the Window I Saw a big storm I freaked out and then I called out Fred The pilot to tell him that I saw a big storm. I first apologise to everyone for accidentally thinking that they were the one who were making the noise.
I ran to Fred I had obstacles because people were saying sit down someone else is in the toilet and they were trying to block me. Susan the waiter asked “do you need anything?”  I said no, she blocked me I said excuse me She moved to the side I went and I said Loudly “Fred! There is a storm close! by” He said we will go around. until a lightning trucked everywhere. He said “everyone to sit down it's going to take a while to go around the storm” everyone was going crazy I told everyone to calm down.

I had a great Idea I thought if we go around it even more it might take more time but we will survive then I saw more lighting so I canceled that idea.I didn't want to go even further or even go to a different country because who knows what could be in that country.I was sad because I didn't want to die of drowning for crashing so I tried to think while I was sitting down I told everyone that the storm is gone so they stopped panicking until a guy named patrick looked out the window and said “No! It's still there!” everyone started screaming again. I gave up when someone touched my shoulder and said “don’t worry I got your back” then I had a thought of if we can team up we might be able to figure this out.
Then I had I thought but a very sad thought I didn't want to share it yet so I listen to Patrick he told me “if we go around it we will make it” I disagreed and said let's go back while I was sad to leave. I had to make it worth it because it's better to live then dying by lightning so I went to Fred to tell him to turn around. He refused I was scared I will plan before we go into it. I had an idea! I said “we will get struck by lightning because there is metal on it if we turn around we can go back later until it settles down. He was unsure but he agreed I was depressed because we had to turn back, I was also happy we didn't die. We were turning back and I heard someone say “hey I paid a ticket to go to Argentina then I heard a whole bunch of people arguing I had to stop them arguing I finally went out and said “ we are just going to be stopping until the storm stops. I felt very frustrated, so I ran into my room on the plane and covered my head with a pillow for a few minutes. Then it stopped I was happy that there was not much noise anymore I checked where everyone was they were quiet I had no idea how they went quiet it was too quiet  suspicious I ask “what's going on?” someone pointed at Patrick he was the Sheriff of the plane he threatens everyone to be quiet, or we will crash everyone stopped when he said it. I said wow I never knew you were a sheriff Patrick said “well I did it because I got to be one of the people in charge” I said “wow I never knew you are one of the people in charge!” I was so surprised when I found out.

Finally, we landed in Auckland I hopped off the plane, I went to the waiting area in the airport, I noticed that there was a cafe I went to buy a cup of coffee I saw Patrick I bought the coffee it was 1.25 cents, I was walking over to him and said “hi!” he just walked off until I heard a lady say “ people that had to go back please go back on the plane. I went on the plane and It took a while to get to Argentina, but we made it. I took a taxi to the address he sent me “I arrived he said what took so long?” I said “the storm was big!” We chatted for a while and then it was night we went to sleep I had to sleep on the couch. THE END, I hope you enjoyed it because

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Opening of the Playground

Summer Learning Journy