Opening of the Playground

Hi viewers, On the 26th of July there was a new playground in Waikowhai Primary School. In the past  holidays the new playground was getting built - the new and improved playground. On the opening day everyone was very excited. We had to do the Haka on the day. It was very windy. We had a member of the board of trustees. His name was Mr Craig. He gave a speech before he cut the ribbon then after he got some fancy scissors from Mrs Rai.then the seniors had to take peer up with one Juniors and they get a turn to play.some classes got to play one holes slot but some the next day.My favorite bit was the flingshot (it's like a flying fox) just in case you don't know.

Comments

  1. Hi there, my name is Saleh and I am a student in room Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you explained the playground. It made me think of when i blogged about our new playground. Have you thought about putting some video on your blog? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpssalehf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. thank you saleh any thing else you want to tell me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 Summer learning Journey

Summer Learning Journy